Save Your Spot
Whatever the occasion, we have a space waiting to receive your party. Whether it's a special event with a large group,
or an intimate recreational occasion with the family, reserve your spot at our park!
We'd love to be a part of your special event or family get-together.
Host your business meeting, work outing, or conference with us.
Camping for all RV classes, campers, and tents is available behind the Interpretive Center in the RV Park
Our log cabins are a great way for visitors to sample a rustic canal experience!
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance of your visit.
- Events in the Conference Center will be sent an invoice for a 25 percent deposit and the remaining balance will be due at the time of the visit. Payment will be made for the entire group and may be made by check or any credit card.
- If the group must cancel, please notify the Reservation Manager at least two days prior to the visit at: (765) 564-2870. Otherwise your deposit will be forfeited.
- The Wabash & Erie Canal facilities are on Eastern Time.
- In planning your trip, please allow 5 to 10 minutes between each venue for embarking/disembarking from the boat, walking time and restroom breaks. If two boat rides are given, there will be a 15-minute break between rides.
- Restrooms are available in the Interpretive Center and in Canal Park.
- The facilities at the Canal Center are handicap accessible including the boat, but we must be notified of the need to enter a wheelchair on the boat at least two weeks in advance of the visit. Benches on the boat must be removed to accommodate wheelchairs. Due to typical time constraints, only four individual wheelchairs can be accommodated on the boat at one time. Wheelchair accommodation on The Delphi creates a reduction in standard seating. People in wheelchairs that can navigate steps with assistance, will not require a reduction in standard seating.
- Walking is the common mode of travel around the park. There is considerable distance between the various facilities and must be taken into account for the travel time required to reach each venue. If mobility is an issue travel times will naturally increase.
- Well-behaved, on-leash pets are welcome on the Canal grounds. Only service animals/therapy dogs with registration documentation are allowed in the Interpretive Center, Reed Case House, boat and Museum.
- Firearms and alcoholic beverages are not allowed on Canal grounds.
See the Interactive Map!
Get a closer look at Canal Park with our Interactive Map!
Make a reservation to bring your class to the canal for a fun and enriching experience.
Our beautiful and historic trails are OPEN! Learn more about the trails and get some fresh air.
It’s as important as it is a pleasure to learn about those who have come before us and all the brave and impressive things they did which led up to the modern world we live in today. Learn more from the Learning Center on our site, starting with Canal History.
Things to Do
Come one, come all! Whether you have a school group, an event that needs hosting, or you plan on making a day trip, there’s no shortage of fun activities, period architecture, and educational displays to keep you engaged and inspired during your time here.
Weddings & Events
Your wedding day is one of the most memorable and magical days of your life. Bring your family and your friends, and we’ll supply the atmosphere to make your big day one to remember with memories and photos full of old-world charm. Contact us to reserve the Chapel and Canal Boat.